All Effective Changes was founded in 2005 by four partners and has been privately funded. We are independent and free to follow our own strategy. The partners and associates have a long track record regarding (Digital) Transformations, Continuous Improvement Programs, Complex (Change) Programs at Business and IT.
Our track record
We have a long track record between our partners and associates, therefore we have highlighted a couple of our most prestigious programs to underline our experience:
- We successfully performed a complete Business Transformation for Euroclear by designing and implementing a complete new business operating model where a big consulting firm failed to do so.
- We have performed Multicultural workshops across all sectors for Philips to activate and empower the dedicated multi-cultural teams of Service Operation. We were asked to do a follow-up of the multi-cultural workshops 2 years later which had the goal to let the dedicated multi-cultural teams of Service Operation work together as one team with the new way of working.
- We have performed workshops for Cisco Systems Continent Management to learn them to think strategic again and to work as ONE team despite their cultural differences. Two years later Cisco Systems asked us to perform the same workshop to give directions to a group of 80 Top Management.
- We have performed Continuous Improvement workshops for Bayer to create teams and implement a continuous improvement plan that would enable the team to keep improving.
- We designed the Certified Infrastructure Designer Program to bridge the gap between an Architect and a System Engineer for Capgemini. Cisco Systems wanted to adapt the curriculum for Infrastructure Designer program that was developed for Capgemini. This program is currently part of the certification of Cisco
- We performed assessments for Boskalis where we assessed their Core Programs/ Projects and their Program/Project Managers to determine the right person with the right skills and capabilities for the job.