All Effective Changes was founded in 2005 by four partners and has been privately funded. The partners and associates have a long track record regarding (Digital) Transformations, Continuous Improvement Programs, Complex (Change) Programs at Business and IT and we are fully focused on People and Organizational Culture.
Our track records
We have highlighted only a couple of our most prestigious programs to underline our experience:
- We successfully performed a complete Business Transformation for Euroclear by designing and implementing a completely new business operating model where a big consulting firm failed to do so.
- We have performed Multicultural workshops across all sectors for Philips to activate and empower the dedicated multi-cultural teams of Service Operation. We were asked to do a follow-up of the multi-cultural workshops 2 years later which had the goal to let the dedicated multi-cultural teams of Service Operation work together as one team with a new way of working.
- We have performed workshops for Cisco Systems Continent Management of the WW-Channel group to teach them to think strategic again and to work as ONE team despite their cultural differences. Two years later Cisco Systems asked us to perform the same workshop to give directions to a group of 80 Top Management.
- We have performed Continuous Improvement workshops for Bayer to create teams and implement a continuous improvement plan that would enable the teams to keep improving.
- Customer Experience Program of Cisco Systems. With our Methodology and ProActive® we brought everything back on track, improved team effectiveness, aligned team, while making reporting and program management an easy task. Result: Revenue generation increased from $2MM to $75MM in its second year
We performed assessments for Boskalis where we assessed their Core Programs/ Projects and their Program/Project Managers to determine the right person with the right skills and capabilities for the job.